Monday 22 October 2012

Daily Laughing Cue - 23rd Oct 2012 [Photo]

To live up to the motto of this blog, Laugh To Inspire ; Inspire To Laugh, I will try my best to share, on daily basis, selection of the multi-media that I've curated over the net. I called it "Daily Laughing Cue".
 
The reason why I named it as Laughing Cue is because we are living in a fast pace environment and most of the time we are too busy with our daily routine that lead us to omit the most important part of live, which is to LAUGH (or just being HAPPY)! Thus, this Laughing Cue is meant to serve as a reminder, or a cue, for you to relax and have a great laugh. 
Let's "Laugh To Inspire and Inspire To Laugh" together!

Enjoy the Cues below:

Do we look hip? ;-) 
 
 
 
No...no more needle!
 
When Yao Ming (NBA Star) meet Eric Tseng (Hong Kong comedian)
Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment