Sunday 24 February 2013

Daily Laughing Cue [Photo]

funny comic
In my part of the world, Sunday is almost over and in a few hours' time, busy work schedule ensue. Also, in a couple hours' time, the Oscars 2013 will be taking place.

Are you a movie buff? What is your prediction of the winners? For me, I've forecasted in a separate movie blog of mine, if you are interested, check it out here.

As usually, today I am going to share 4 laughable photos/comics to spice up your weekend!

Enjoy!



funny picture
At first glance you might not know what is this.
But what if I tell you this is how Thais form the queue? ;-)
funny photo
Very cleverly put it!
funny comic
Dog owners will be able to relate to it most! lol
funny comic
You just can't please everybody! lol
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment