Saturday 17 November 2012

Daily Laughing Cue - 17th Nov 2012 [Photo]

thinker vs doer, comic
At this moment, it is Saturday night in my part of the world and I just have a fulfilling dinner at home. As the saying goes, hungry man is an angry man! So, I am a happy man now! ;-)

For those of you who are just about to start your weekend, what is your plan for the weekend? if you are catching a movie in the theater, my recommendation would be Skyfall (23rd James Bond movie), Wreck-It Ralph and The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn (Part 2).

Oh, by the way, if you are into movies, do check out my other movie blog as well : Ultimate 3D Movies

Now, enjoy today's laughing cue...


the sign, too late
It's too late!
new definition of nap by garfield
New definition of nap (by Garfield)
Hi, this is Panda Friday
time to shave my armpit
Time to shave my armpit!
thinker vs doer, comic
Thinker vs Doer
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment